Welcome Firebird Families!
We are thrilled to see all of our Firebirds tomorrow morning! Class lists were emailed out today around 3:00 pm. Please check your SPAM folder if you haven't received it in your inbox. You can also check your Infinite Campus for your child's information. Here is a summary of important reminders I'd like you all to review prior to tomorrow:
- If your child is sick or having flu-like symptoms, please keep your child at home;
- Please review the superintendent's message about the updated COVID-19 Guidelines and Subsequent Revisions email that was sent last evening;
- We are not allowing parents on campus at this time, even on the first day of school. So please be prepared to drop off and say your good-byes at the designated grade-level entrance/exit gates (see attached for map);
- School begins promptly at 8:15 am with a five-minute warning bell ringing at 8:10 am. For students arriving after 8:15 am, please check-in at the front office for a late pass before going to class.
- All students/staff must wear face masks while indoors;
- All students should bring their own water bottle (with their name labeled) as well as a snack;
- All Fairmeadow students can have a complimentary breakfast and lunch if they chose (these are given out in our MP room); and
- Remember to smile, take a deep breath, and know that we are all excited to see each other tomorrow!
All afterschool group bus/van pick-ups will be at the front of the school upon dismissal (same locations as before). See you all soon. Have a wonderful evening.
Iris Wong, Fairmeadow Principal